Monday 29 June 2015

Painting stripes on the blouse


Kupowanie ubrań, to zawsze jakieś kompromisy. Szycie - żadko kiedy.
Bluza, którą uszyłam dla małego, to w całości mój wymysł. Najpierw powycinałam odpowiednie części, a potem pomalowałam je w kolorowe pasy. Bluza przed przeróbkami wyglądała tak:

Buying clothing is always a kind of a compromise. Sewing - very rarely.
Blouse I made for my son is 100%  my idea. I cut off the parts of the blouse and then painted colourful stripes all over it. Before the transformation the blouse looked like that:



A po mojej obróbce wygląda to następująco:

And after the transformation:
 
 
 



My little farmer (or gardener) is so happy spending most of the time with his father's garden tools!


Let me introduce you our new family members:


Korzystałam z taśmy malarskiej, żeby pasy wyszły w miarę równo:

Here are the pictures I made at work. I used masking tape to simplify the painting:

 

Colourful stripes:


Kittens lover:


No comments:

Post a Comment